> DYHAIR777 hair care tips
Posted on 2016-07-20 13:58:31
1 Know when to wash. People often make the mistake of thinking that they need to wash their hair everyday, but washing hair too often can actually dry hair out, or weigh it down with product. For most people, washing your hair twice a week is adequate.
Posted on 2016-07-13 14:03:31
- The longer, thicker, curlier, and more processed your hair, the longer it can go between washes.
- If your hair gets oily very quickly and you must wash everyday, use a lightweight or "everyday" shampoo, as these contain milder detergents than others
Always use a good conditioner after you shampoo. Conditioner will provide moisture for your hair, while making it softer and more manageable. It will also make your hair easier to brush out after the shower, thus causing less damage. Only apply conditioner to the ends and mid-lengths of your hair, otherwise your hair will look greasy.
- Use a leave-in conditioner at least once a week. Leave-in conditioners penetrate deep into your hair cuticles to heal them more completely.
- Try using a leave-in conditioner spray after you shower. The spray will make your hair more pliable and easier to detangle.
- Every so often, try using a deep conditioning treatment. You can use deep conditioning treatments like olive oil, argan oil, avocado oil or coconut oil.
Use a comb.
4 Don't towel dry hair. As hair is more fragile when wet, roughly towel drying hair can cause damage. Rubbing wet hair with a towel can rough up the cuticle (outer layer of the hair), causing more breakage and leading to frizzy or fluffy hair.
Wet hair is more susceptible to damage than dry hair, it is more elastic and more likely to break. Since hair is most fragile when it's wet, you shouldn't rip a brush through it after washing. Instead, you should spray some detangler on it, and then use a wide-tooth comb to remove tangles and minimize breakage.
- Remember to start from the ends up, not from the roots down.
- Once hair is dry, avoid unnecessary brushing, combing or handling.
- Using your fingers to comb through your hair while wet can cause damage and hair loss. Make sure to wait until after your shower to comb out any tangles.
- Instead of rubbing, trying blotting your hair with a towel to remove excess moisture.
- Invest in a super absorbent towel that you can wrap around hair after washing.
condition, condition, condition
Posted on 2016-07-05 13:48:56
when you are figuring out how to avoid tangled hair, you'll quickly discover how important it is to condition.
I mean, you really have to condition your hair.
there are several ways to do so, and you can try then all if your hair reacts well.
conditioning in the shower is always good, because that leaves your hair smoother when you're ready to start styling.
however, that's not always enough.
if you need something more powerful than a rinse-out conditioner, try a leave-in treatment each day or do a deep conditioning treatment every one-two weeks,
if you have oily hair and worry about making it worse, just remember to only condition the ends of your hair, not the scalp.
also, please remember that, rinsing your hair in cool or even cold water is much better than using hot water to rinse. cool or lukewarm works just as well.
When it comes to choosing a hair conditoner, make sure you choose one that's for your hair type, as some conditioners work better for those with normal hair, while other conditioners work better for those with weak hair that needs strengthen.
The purpose of a conditoner is to help make hair easier to comb and have fewer tangles. It works by adding moisture and coating the hair shaft.
So, how do you use the hair conditioner ? We noticed that many ladies simply apply the hair conditioner on their hair and rinse it out immediatly. That's not the correct way to condition your hair - you will need to leave it on for some time forit to "work".
After you wash your hair, apply enough hair conditioner to lightly coat thehair. Then, use a wide-toothed comb to work the condition through to the ends, gently de-tangleing your hair as you go. Leave the conditioner in your hair for about 15-20minutes before you rinse then off.
All Content 2017 © DyHair777 Blog